Registered Nurse (RN) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Birmingham East Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC proudly serves our community's long-term care and rehabilitation needs. We are committed to providing loving excellence in senior care, specializing in individualized care. We offer services such as speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and dementia/Alzheimer's care. We also offer a five-star dining experience. Our goal is to provide this dignified care to all of our residents in a well maintained, home-like environment. This level of care would not be possible without our compassionate and professional staff. This is why we work hard to create an excellent work environment for our staff as well. Our employees feel good about their work and enjoy some nice benefits.
We are seeking Registered Nurses RN/Licensed Practical Nurses LPN to join our family friendly team of dedicated nurses. This is a full time position offering competitive pay and great benefits.
Nurses at Birmingham East Nursing and Rehabilitation Center enjoy fun and rewarding programs!
JOB KNOWLEDGE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES for RN Registered Nurses LPN Licensed Practical Nurses
1. Knowledge of age specific developmental factors specific to adult and geriatric residents (i.e. physical, cognitive, and socialization factors) in planning delivery of care.
2. Knowledge, skills, and techniques necessary to care for residents with the following needs: alzheimers, dementia, dialysis, IV therapy, infectious diseases, wound care, and all disease processes if applicable.
3. Provides nursing care in accordance with Resident Care Policies and Procedures and ensures the safety and well-being of the residents is maintained.
4. Makes daily rounds for all areas of nursing care under his/her supervision, visits each resident to evaluate physical and emotional condition to receive comments relating to the resident's needs and problems, and implements necessary nursing interventions.
QUALIFICATIONS for Registered Nurse RN/Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
1. Is a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and currently licensed as a Nurse in the State.
2. Previous work experience in a long-term care setting as a Licensed Practical Nurse preferred but not required.
3. Is listed in good standing as confirmed on the State Department of Professional Credentialing.
4. Possesses excellent technical assessment and documentation skills, and leadership qualities.
5. Possesses good communication skills and is patient and self-disciplined.
6. Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.
Please call DeShon Fortner, HR 205-854-1361