ASK ABOUT OUR SIGN ON BONUS!!!
2ND & 3RD SHIFT LPN/RN POSITION
Albertville Nursing Home is looking to add nurses to our team! We are committed to delivering the highest quality of care in a home-like environment. We invite you to join our family-like team where you will be given the opportunity to learn and grow in our company.
LPN/RN SHIFT CURRENTLY OPEN: Monday - Friday 3rd shift 10:15 PM - 6:15 AM and 2nd shift 2:15pm - 10:45 pm.. We also have a weekend night Baylor 6:15p.m-6:45a.m...Please apply in person for more information related to these shift.
We offer competitive pay and great benefits including, but not limited to:
BCBS insurance, 401K Savings Program, Dental Insurance, and Birthday Pay!!
(Waiting period for insurance is waived for ALL Full-Time New Hire Nurses)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR LPN'S AND RN'S
- LPN/RN Assures the highest quality of care is provided and documented in accordance with the Plan of Care.
- LPN/RN Performs the initial and on-going assessment of the patient.
- LPN/RN Administers medication in accordance with state regulations.
- LPN/RN is responsible for the education of the patient, family or other caregivers in relation to needs identified on the Plan of Care, including, but not exclusive of, medication administration, dressing changes, and oxygen administration.
- LPN/RN reports any change in the patient’s condition to the Attending Physician.
- LPN/RN Maintains close contact with the patient’s family and/or significant others to provide information, support, and continuity of care.
- LPN/RN Maintains an accurate and updated medical record, including all Interdisciplinary notes, Plans of Care, initial and on-going assessments and any other information pertinent to the care of the patient.
- LPN/RN performs on-going review and follow up on assigned patient clinical records to assure quality services are provided, standards of practice are followed, and compliance with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements is met and maintained.
- LPN/RN Practices infection control measures and standard precautions.
- LPN/RN Leads a group of CNA's to ensure high quality of care is met and maintained.
- LPN/RN Attends staff meetings when indicated.
- LPN/RN Performs other activities as assigned.
- Active LPN or RN license in the state of AL.
You can apply online via indeed, in person at 750 AL HWY 75 N Albertville, Al 35951, or by calling 256-878-1398. We have open interviews Monday - Friday 10am - 3pm
Job Type: FULL-TIME, PART-TIME AND PRN