Cherokee County Health and Rehab is seeking a Full Time LPN or RN to join our team!
- 7:00pm - 7:30am
- Rotating schedule, every other weekend off
- Immediate health insurance coverage thru BCBS of AL
- Competitive pay rates and great benefits
As an LPN/RN, you will support the Registered Nurse and Physician in the provision of resident care.
Job duties will include (but not limited to) full resident care, administering medications / med pass, electronic documentation, collection of on-going resident response to care, admission and discharge planning, resident/family interaction, and floor supervision.
Full time employees are also eligible for the following benefits:
- Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Disability, Cancer, and other elective insurances
- FREE company paid life insurance
- Discounted onsite daycare for employee's children
- Accrued PTO time
- 7 paid holidays (including your birthday)
- 403B retirement plan