Smile, You’ve Found Us!
Are you passionate about caregiving? Would you like to work with the best team in the world? If so, apply with us today.
We build on trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace. Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an environment of Service Excellence, which we extend to all those we are privileged to serve.
If you wish to make a difference in the lives of our patients and residents, APPLY NOW!
Full Time Benefits include:
- Excellent 401k plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
- DiversICARE - employee hardship fund
- Pay advancement program - OnShift Wallet
Diversicare provides post-acute care services to patients and residents at 61 skilled nursing and long-term care centers in eight states, primarily in the Southeast, Midwest and Southwest United States. Together, with our team of dedicated healthcare professionals, we leverage our diverse strengths to provide each patient and resident with healthcare serves that best meet their needs.
It is Diversicare’s Mission to “Improve every life we touch by providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations.”
We are guided to excellence by five Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork and Stewardship, as well as 12 Service Standards.
We build on trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace. Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an environment of Service Excellence. Our Service Standards are in place to offer support. They lead us to what matters most to our company: creating a warm, caring, safe and professional environment for our customers and each other.
Our culture of impassioned service delivery is the Diversicare Difference.
- Assesses department needs for training and responds accordingly.
- Orients new staff members and provides on-going training for employees.
- Schedules training programs and in-services for all employees.
- Lectures and demonstrates procedures, using motion picture, DVD’s and charts; uses outside consultants/speakers when possible.
- Observes employees in practical application of procedures and does one-to-one training as needed.
- Supervises use of company provided online education and monitors compliance.
- Schedules facility tours and addresses by administrative staff to acquaint new personnel with overall operation and interrelationships of the facility.
- Develops recruitment strategies for all positions.
- Assists with selection of open positions.
- Maintains appropriate documentation of orientation and in-service training for all employees.
- Follows through with new employees at regular intervals to determine need for additional training and support.
- Communicates department needs to Administrator and coordinates services within department need, scheduling and budget.
- Gives input to Administrator regarding budget needs.
- Coordinates employee service awards and recognition programs.
- Monitors safe working practices; provides education and coordinates with Safety Committee for corrective/preventive actions.
- Maintaining effective communication with residents, families and facility staff.
- Communicates with and educates staff on any new procedures.
- Assists with development of procedures using job analysis techniques.
- Assists with the Continuous Quality Improvement Program as needed.
- Stays current in standard practices through communication with Health Department, C.D.C., etc.
- Ensure orientation to Electronic Medical Records system with periodic review for understanding of proper documentation.