Alabama Nursing Home Association members elected officers for 2018 at the association’s annual meeting in Birmingham on Wednesday.
The incoming officers are:
- Chairman Mark Traylor, Traylor Porter Healthcare Management, Opelika
- Vice-Chairman Eddie Jackson, Heritage Health Care & Rehab, Tuscaloosa
- Treasurer Jim Walker, Preston Health Services, Centre
- Secretary Sal.Lee Sasser-Williams, Sasser Enterprises, Andalusia
Each officer is elected to a one-year term on the ANHA Board of Directors, and serves on the Executive Committee.
Regional Directors Elected
Earlier this year, the following individuals were elected to serve as Regional Directors on the ANHA Board of Directors:
- Region 1: Brian Scheri, Mitchell-Hollingsworth, Florence;
- Region 3: Kevin Ball, Ball Healthcare, Birmingham;
- Region 5: Eldridge Stewart, Camden Nursing Facility, Camden;
- Region 7: Gail McInnish, Oakwood-North Baldwin’s Center for Living, Bay Minette; and
- Region 9: John Burchfield, NHS Management, Tuscaloosa.
Regional Directors are elected by the ANHA member nursing homes in nine geographic regions to represent the area. Each Regional Director serves a two-year term. Odd numbered regions hold elections in odd numbered years, and even numbered regions hold elections in even numbered years.
Click here for more information about the ANHA’s Board of Directors.