Alabama Nursing Home Association members elected officers for 2019 at the association’s annual meeting in Birmingham Wednesday, September 19.
The incoming officers are:
- Chairman Mark Traylor, Traylor Porter Healthcare Management, Opelika
- Vice-Chairman Sal.Lee Sasser-Williams, Sasser Enterprises, Andalusia
- Treasurer Jim Walker, Preston Health Services, Centre
- Secretary Bryan Jones, Crowne Health Care, Monroeville
Each officer is elected to a one-year term on the ANHA Board of Directors and serves on the Executive Committee.
Regional Directors Elected
Earlier this year, the following individuals were elected to serve as Regional Directors on the ANHA Board of Directors:
- Region 2: Chris Schmidt, Schmidt Wallace Healthcare, Montgomery;
- Region 4: Pam Penland, Health Care, Inc., Ashville;
- Region 6: Matthew Lewis, Arbor Springs Health & Rehab Center, Opelika; and
- Region 8: Blake Jackson, Wiregrass Medical Center, Geneva.
Regional Directors are elected by the ANHA member nursing homes in nine geographic regions to represent the area. Each Regional Director serves a two-year term. Odd numbered regions hold elections in odd numbered years, and even numbered regions hold elections in even numbered years.
Click here for more information about the ANHA’s Board of Directors.