The Activity & Social Services Auxiliary of the Alabama Nursing Home Association today elected officers to lead the group in 2019.
The new officers are:
- President, Debra Brock, River City Center, Decatur
- Vice-President, Ashley Brasington, Henry County Health & Rehab, Abbeville
- Treasurer, Barbara Johnson, Eastview HealthCare Center, Birmingham
- Secretary, Ina Brown, TLC Nursing Center, Oneonta
- Past-President, Endya Gibbs, Cherry Hill Rehab & Health Care Center, Birmingham
“I’m humbled that my peers elected me to serve as president of the Auxiliary,” Brock said. “This group does important work on behalf of its members. I look forward to partnering with my fellow board members in 2019 as we serve as a resource for activity and social service professionals working in nursing homes.”
The officers provide strategic leadership to the Activity & Social Service Auxiliary Board. The auxiliary serves to educate and advance activity and social services professionals working in Alabama nursing homes.
The election was held at the auxiliary’s annual meeting in Birmingham.