Do you have experience in Medical Billing and Accounts Receivable functions in a long-term care environment? We’d like to talk to you!
We are currently seeking a Corporate A/R Manager for our Corporate office in Mobile, AL. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in medical billing and accounting procedures, with the skills necessary to perform complex billing procedures and reduce A/R aging balances. This position will manage and execute the day-to-day functions of the A/R office and supervise a team A/R staff members. The successful candidate must have demonstrated experience with multiple payer sources such as private insurance, Medicare A and B, Medicaid, Hospice, and HMO claims. The candidate must be detailed oriented, possess strong communication skills, and be able to ensure proper accounting procedures and confidentiality. If you have a demonstrated desire and a passion to serve in the long-term care field, this is the opportunity for you!
- Manages and supervises corporate-level Account Receivable (A/R) functions and staff
- Provides oversight, guidance, and training to facility-level bookkeeping staff
- Verifies eligibility and maintains all documentation necessary to support medical claims
- Research and make corrections on all billing issues and provides guidance and support on billing inquiries
- Analyze the accounts receivable reports and exercise good judgment on working any problem claims
- Provides feedback on process improvement
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- A Bachelor's or Associates degree in Accounting, Business Management or a related field preferred, OR, equivalent relevant experience in the Long-term Care environment
- Must have at least 5-years experience in medical billing, accounting, A/R, bookkeeping or related training
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
- Must be knowledgeable of accounting/bookkeeping functions
- Must be comfortable with technology and the operation of a personal computer
- Must be willing to learn and be a team player
Interested in joining our team, email your resume or apply in person at:
Ball HealthCare Services, Inc.
One Southern Way
Mobile, AL 36619 - Phone: (251) 433-9801
Ball HealthCare Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer