The Alabama Nursing Home Association today announced it has joined social networks LinkedIn and Instagram to further share the story of its members.
With 467 million members, LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network. ANHA will use its LinkedIn page to engage nursing home employees and educate users about long-term and post-acute care. ANHA’s Instagram account will share inspirational messages from nursing home patients and give a behind the scenes look at the association’s operation.
“Adding these platforms amplifies our message of improving the quality of care in Alabama’s nursing homes and the lives of the people we serve,” ANHA Chairman Frank Brown said. “Just like our nursing homes adapt to changing times by providing new services, ANHA continues to pursue new ways to share the good news of its members.”
“I encourage all of our members to follow their association on LinkedIn and Instagram and join the conversation,” Brown said. “We’ve got a great story to tell. It’s up to us to spread the word.”
For more information about the Alabama Nursing Home Association, visit ANHA.org.
Direct links to ANHA’s social media accounts:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AlabamaNursingHomeAssociation/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alabamanursinghomeassociation/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/alabama-nursing-home-association
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ANHAtweets
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCucT6cukDRV-hTeEOAoLMBA