By the Numbers
* Source: American Health Care Association, March 2016
All of these exceed the national average.
* Source: 2015 My InnerView Customer Satisfaction Survey of Alabama nursing homes. My InnerView is a subsidiary of National Research Corporation.
* Source: American Health Care Association, Long Term Care Economic Impact Statistics, 2011
Alabama nursing home residents…
- receive more hours of care per day from licensed nurses than the national average
- receive more hours of care per day from certified nursing assistants than the national average
- have fewer pressure sores than the national average
- have fewer depressive symptoms than the national average
- have fewer urinary tract infections than the national average
Source: Medicare Nursing Home Compare, February 2016
According to federal law, each nursing home must be inspected every year to ensure compliance with various federal and state regulations for resident care and facility operations. No other health care provider in Alabama can match this standard.