The Activity & Social Services Auxiliary of the Alabama Nursing Home Association today elected officers to lead the group in 2018.
The new officers are:
- President, Endya Gibbs, Cherry Hill Rehab & Health Care Center, Birmingham
- Vice-President, Debra Brock, River City Center, Decatur
- Treasurer, Ina Brown, TLC Nursing Center, Oneonta
- Secretary, Jamie Beckensto, Henry County Health & Rehab, Abbeville
- Past-President, Kim Allred, Hanceville Nursing & Rehab Center, Hanceville
“I’m excited to be a leader among my peers and help them any way I can,” Gibbs said. “It is humbling and lets me know that people are watching and looking to me for leadership. I look forward to serving in 2018.”
The officers provide strategic leadership to the Activity & Social Service Auxiliary Board. The auxiliary serves to educate and advance activity and social services professionals working in Alabama nursing homes.
The election was held at the auxiliary’s annual meeting in Birmingham.