Fourteen member centers of the Alabama Nursing Home Association received the 2017 Excellence in Action Award from NRC Health. The award recognizes organizations that achieve the highest overall resident or employee satisfaction scores in the NRC Health database–the largest source of long-term care and senior living satisfaction metrics in the nation.
The winners are:
Customer and Workforce Satisfaction Excellence in Action Awards Winner:
- Col. Robert L. Howard State Veterans Home, Pell City
Workforce Satisfaction Excellence in Action Award Winners:
- Atmore Nursing Center, Atmore
- Brown Nursing Home, Alex City
- Burns Nursing & Rehab, Russellville
- Cleburne County Nursing Home, Heflin
- Marshall Manor Nursing Home, Guntersville
Customer Satisfaction Excellence in Action Award Winners:
- Columbiana Health & Rehab, Columbiana
- Fairview Health & Rehab Center, Birmingham
- Falkville Healthcare Center & Rehab, Falkville
- Florala Health & Rehab, Florala
- NHC HealthCare-Moulton, Moulton
- Orchard Rehab & HealthCare Center, Hayneville
- South Haven Health & Rehab, Montgomery
- Southland Nursing Home, Marion
“The Excellence in Action award remains a true testament to the overall quality being provided in today’s long-term care and senior living organizations,” said Rich Kortum, Director of Strategic Partnerships at NRC Health. “The recipients of this award continue to show the importance of focusing on what matters most to their residents, families and employees. We are honored to partner with such high-performing organizations, and wish them continued success.”
Qualifying skilled nursing centers must have completed a customer or workforce satisfaction survey in 2016. Winners must also have received a minimum of 10 responses (achieving a response rate of at least 30 percent). Their overall responses must have scored the organization within the top 20 percent of qualifying skilled nursing centers on either the question, “What is your recommendation of this facility to others?” or the question, “What is your recommendation of this facility as a place to work?”
Click here to download the 2017 Excellence in Action Award fact sheet.
About NRC Health
NRC Health post-acute customer experience solutions help improve quality in all long-term care and short-term stay settings, including skilled nursing homes, assisted living communities, independent living communities and continuing care retirement communities. NRC Health is headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska. For more information, visit www.nrchealth.com.