Eleven Alabama Nursing Home Association members received the 2016 Excellence in Action Award from My InnerView by National Research Corporation.
The honor recognizes long-term care and senior living organizations that achieve the highest levels of satisfaction excellence, as demonstrated by overall resident or employee satisfaction scores within the top 10 percent of the My InnerView product database. The database is the largest source of long term care and senior living satisfaction metrics in the nation.
The winners are:
Customer and Workforce Satisfaction Excellence in Action Awards Winner:
Workforce Satisfaction Excellence in Action Award Winners:
Customer Satisfaction Excellence in Action Award Winners:
- Columbiana Health & Rehab
- Decatur Health & Rehab Center
- Fairview Health & Rehab Center
- Roanoke Rehab & HealthCare Center
- South Haven Health & Rehab Center (Montgomery)
- Southland Nursing Home
- Washington County Nursing Home
“These organizations have set the bar for other providers with their performance and continued focus on customer and employee experience”, said Rich Kortum, Director of Strategic Partnerships at NRC. “This is a wonderful achievement, and we’re pleased to honor these top rated organizations with the Excellence in Action Award.”
To qualify for the Excellence in Action Award, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and independent living communities must have:
- completed a customer or workforce satisfaction survey in 2015;
- achieved a minimum of 10 responses with a minimum 30 percent response rate;
- scored in the top 10 percent of qualifying facilities on the question “What is your recommendation of this facility to others” or “What is your recommendation of this facility as a place to work?” in terms of the percentage of respondents rating the facility as “excellent.”
Click here to download the 2016 Excellence in Action Award fact sheet.
About National Research Corporation:
For more than 30 years, National Research Corporation has been at the forefront of patient-centered care. Today, the company’s focus on empowering customer-centric healthcare across the continuum extends patient-centered care to incorporate families, communities, employees, senior housing residents, and other stakeholders. My InnerView programs are the premier solutions to help improve quality, resident and family experiences, and employee engagement for skilled nursing homes, assisted living communities, independent living communities, and continuing care retirement communities.